SeeMyDoha mobile photography competition
Rules in short:
- Starting Jan. 18th 2015
- Follow SeeMyCity and SeeMyDoha on Instagram.
- Use your smartphone to capture Doha and Qatar
- Post your best theme related images to Instagram using geotag or mentioning where it was taken.
- hashtag #SeeMyDoha2015 and theme hashtag (see below) (your profile must be public to participate)
- Deadline: April 18th 2015
- Mobile photography only will be accepted
- See the full set of rules and guide lines on the official SeeMyDoha webpage.
Jaidah Group and SeeMyCity are looking for new and inspirational ways of seeing and experiencing Doha, images that reflects Qatar and Doha in a creative, active and original way.
This year there are 3 categories:
- Doha in motion – #DohaInMotion
- Lines of Doha – #LinesOfDoha
- Colors of Doha – #ColorsOfDoha
Enter the competition by posting your pictures (mobile photography only!) to Instagram and using the hashtag #SeeMyDoha2015 in addition to the individual theme hashtag as listed above. You can submit as many pictures as you want and you can submit to any category throughout the whole duration of the contest.
We will nominate 3 finalists per category each month to compete for the final awards, one award winner per category. All nominated pictures will be exhibited at the SeeMyDoha photo exhibition slated for May 2015. The three award winners will be announced during the opening of the exhibition.
featured picture taken by Marianne Hope